Attic Insulation Contractor Serving Hometown, IllinoisProper insulation is essential in every home in the Greater Chicago area. Without insulation in your home you are losing energy efficiency and spending needless money on your energy bills. Insulation is essential to keeping home temperatures regulated especially in older properties. The older your home is, the higher the chances you will need to replace your existing insulation. Common types of insulation we use:
- Cellulose Insulation: This type of insulation is made from recycled materials and is blown into small spaces. It is a good option for updating insulation or for attic spaces.
- Fiberglass insulation: This style insulation is more commonly used in new construction because the insulation comes in large sheets for installation.
- Rock Wool Insulation: Created from a recycled material known as rock wool or slag wool, this insulation is known for being fire resistant.
- Spray foam / Injection Foam: These two insulation types basically expand to fill in the spaces in hard to reach areas.
- Fiberglass batt style sheets for new construction/easy access areas.
- Blown in Cellulose for updating insulation with little access and attics.
- Radiant Barriers installed under your roof to reflect the summer heat away from your home, and keep the warmth in during the cold season.
- Spray foam for cracks and trouble spots.
City: Hometown, Illinois County: Cook County, Illinois Zip Codes Served: 60456