Professional Attic Insulation Contractor Serving Palos Heights, IllinoisEvery Chicagoland home owner needs to focus on efficiency and insulation. Without updating insulation in your home you could be wasting hundreds of dollars on your energy bill every year. When performing any renovations or new construction projects insulation is also extremely important. Common insulation types:
- Spray foam Insulation: This is a type of insulation used for filling in small spaces behind your walls and in tough to reach areas.
- Radiant Barriers: These are installed under your roof to reflect the summer heat away from your home, and keep the warmth in during the winter months.
- Cellulose Insulation: This insulation type is usually blown into very tough to reach areas and is made out of recycled paper and materials. It is the perfect solution for upgrading old insulation and for attics.
- Fiberglass Insulation: This style insulation is also commonly called Batt insulation. This is most common for easy access areas and for renovation/new construction projects.
- Blown in Cellulose style insulation is common for attics and for older home upgrades
- Radiant barriers are installed under your roof and reflect summer heat
- Spray foam is used for difficult areas behind your walls.
City: Palos Heights, Illinois County: Cook County, Illinois Zip Codes Served: 60463