Insulation Contractor in Western Springs, IL
Every Chicagoland home owner is interested in a way to save money and the way to do it may actually be buried in your walls. Insulation is an important part of every home and your insulation could be costing you hundreds if not thousands of dollars on your energy bills every year. Whether you are performing new renovations, building a new home or live in an older home installing or replacing old insulation is important.
Commonly used types of insulation are:
- Blown Cellulose: This is a recycled material that gets blown into smaller spaces to provide proper insulation. It is ideal for attics and for upgrading insulation in older homes.
- Sheet style Fiberglass: This is the most common type of insulation you will find for new renovation and construction installations. It requires accessibility.
- Spray foam / Injection Foam: These two insulation types basically expand to fill in the spaces in hard to reach areas.
The Chicago metropolitan area experiences a wide temperature variance throughout the year. Because of this constant temperature fluctuation, homeowners need to be focused on finding insulation products that can help them keep cool in the summer while trapping in heat throughout the winter months. Modern insulation installation with the help of a qualified contractor like Chicago Insulation Pros will increase your home?s energy efficiency year round. Most insulation professionals provide services for new and older home upgrades including:
- Using blown in cellulose to upgrade your existing attic insulation.
- Using radiant barriers to reflect the sun?s heat during the summer, and keep the warm air in during the cold seasons.
- Using fiberglass for new construction and widely accessible areas.
- Using spray foam or injection insulation to fill smaller wall spaces around electrical panels, plumbing and other trouble spots.
Through a combination of insulation types, Chicago Insulation Pros can assess your home or construction project to help you achieve maximum temperature control and cost savings. If you are interested in upgrading your insulation or getting professional insulation installation for your new renovation or construction project contact Chicago Insulation Pros today to learn more.
City: Western Springs, Illinois
County: Cook County, Illinois
Zip Codes Served: 60558
Energy Efficiency Programs
Looking to make your home more energy efficient? There are a number of programs in the state of Illinois that offer rebates and savings just for having your home insulated! You can find additional savings through Nicor Gas, Peoples Gas, and North Shore Gas.